Best advice I have ever read or heard of.
Someone really important gave me this advice and I thought, how about sharing it! I thought that this might help, so enjoy!
* No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, show up and never give up.
* Comparison is the thief of joy.
* Each day is a gift. Be grateful. Be useful.
* When someone else’s happiness is your happiness that is love.
* Ignore the boos. They typically come from the cheap seats.
* Don’t depend on anyone because even your shadow leaves when you are in the darkness.
* Walk where your heart guides, be free from loads or restrictions.
* When you are convince that you are better than anyone else, it is the moment you need a slap in your the face.
* Get a work in which you love what you do and you’ll never feel like you’re working.
* Dreams are God’s language.
* You are here for a reason.
* Never abandon what you like to do.
* Try something new whenever you can.
* Be patient.
* The possibility to make a dream a reality is what makes life interesting.
* The simplest things are the most extraordinaire and only the wise can see them.
* When every day seems the same as the one before, it is because we have stopped looking at the best things in life.
* Accept yourself but always try to be even better.
* Love yourself as much as you want someone else to.
* Try to be positive.
Hope you like it as much as I do!